In today’s global business environment supply chains and networks of supply chains span the globe seeking to effectively, efficiently, and sustainably deliver incredibly diverse range of goods and services to their customers., Global logistics management has emerged as a key source of competitive advantage. This course, therefore, aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of various components of global logistics management (e.g. international trade, global sourcing, sustainability) and develop your ability to identify logistics improvement opportunities.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.