This course focuses on the implementation of international business strategy and policy and will teach you how to evaluate competitive issues that affect firms competing internationally as they expand offshore or face non-domestic competitors in their domestic market. It addresses the influence of global competitive forces and the resources needed to compete effectively in global markets.
- BUS104 or IBS100
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.