This advanced course introduces you to a range of concepts used in the analysis and design of complex information systems. You will gain practical skills in modelling systems from the process and object perspectives as well as an understanding of the approaches that can be used when undertaking a holistic analysis and design project.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.