Massive amounts of data are collected in almost every corner of the world, and they become the new strategic mechanisms for intelligent businesses. This course covers both foundational knowledge and more advanced practical skills about data processing and analysis. It explores the use of, and techniques used in, exploratory, descriptive, and predictive analytics. Combining technical and statistical skills, analytical thinking, and business acumen, it helps you to harness the power of data analytics.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.