This course provides an opportunity for postgraduate students to develop an ICT artefact for an organisation. It involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply specialised knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and demonstrate your thorough understanding of the complexities involved in ICT businesses and industry /or profession.
- ICT710 and enrolled in BU708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.