This course provides a semester of intensive in-country study at a partner Japanese university. It allows students of Japanese to continue their formal instruction and provides first-hand experience in the speech communities and the cultures of Japan. The delivery of study, class contact time and beginning week of study are determined by the agreement with the host institution. Course benefits include the development of greater fluency in the language, a deeper understanding of Japanese society and culture, and improved intercultural competence and communication skills.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required, JPN210 and 2 other USC Japanese language courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.