This course is suitable for students continuing from intermediate level Japanese or coming to the University with an equivalent background in Japanese. This course will allow you to further develop your language abilities, particularly in more professional situations such as the workplace or further study in Japanese. You will have opportunities to research and explore language that relates to future aspirations in both study and work.
- JPN211 or JPN300 or JPN301 or JPN310
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.