The law of contracts underpins commercial life. This course provides an essential understanding of the way the law protects economic activity, and the way in which voluntary agreements may become legally enforceable. Contracts A is the first of two courses examining the Australian law of contract. Taken together, they cover the 'life-cycle' of contracts from their formation to their performance or breach. In this course you will consider rules concerning the formation of contracts, their terms and meaning.
- (LAW102 and enrolled in any Law Program except AR391) or (AB101, UU301, UU302, XU301) or
- LAW101 and enrolled in AR391
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.