Building on LAW205 the course examines proprietary interests in land owned by another - mortgages and security interests, easements, profits and covenants. A detailed study of the Torrens System of land registration encompasses: the effect of registration, the scope and purpose of indefeasible title: fraud and other exceptions to indefeasibility: compensation and remedies; caveats and priority of unregistered interests.
- LAW205 and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.