In this course you will enhance and build upon your knowledge of the law as it relates to children (minors). You will study legal and ethical issues relating to child protection; children's education, sport, employment, wills and estates, criminal and civil liability, disability, access to medical treatment and procedures. Along with Australian law, you will examine international and human rights perspectives and specific issues affecting indigenous children.
- LAW102 and LAW202 and LAW104 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.