This is the first of two linked courses required to graduate with honours in Law. In this course you will further prepare and develop your knowledge and capability in research skills, methods and ethics. Specifically, in consultation with your academic supervisor, you will formulate and clarify a research topic including research planning, generating research questions, ethical considerations, search techniques and methodology. The aim of which is to prepare you for the writing and submission of your Law Honours Thesis in semester two (LAW441).
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and enrolled in Law Honours Program with 8 courses to complete
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.