This course is required for students wishing to graduate with honours in Law. You will conduct a research project that examines a specific question, and make an original or innovative contribution to an area of law. You will complete a research paper of 10,000 words on an approved topic supervised by a member of academic staff. As well as developing your knowledge in a selected area of law you will apply advanced research methods and skills, plan and conduct a research project, profit from individual feedback on your work, develop self-management skills, and communicate effectively in writing.
- LAW440 and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301 and invited to enrol in Law Honours based on a minimum GPA of 6 in LAW coded courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.