In this course you will apply and extend the skills and knowledge you developed through your degree in a clinical placement related to the Biomedical science discipline and your personal career aspirations. Over 96 hours of structured and supervised activities you will proactively prepare for and undertake a range of discipline related duties in a work setting, develop new professional competencies and relationships, and record and reflect on your experience to enhance your employability and prepare you for professional practice.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.