In this course you will apply and extend the skills and knowledge you developed through your degree in a clinical placement related to the Biomedical science discipline and your personal career aspirations. Over 192 hours of structured and supervised activities you will proactively prepare for and undertake a range of discipline related duties in a work setting, develop new professional competencies and relationships, and record and reflect on your experience to enhance your employability and prepare you for professional practice.
- Course Coordinator consent required. Students must have a cumulative GPA of 4.5 or above, and must have completed at least two thirds of their degree.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.