MBT352 been designed to provide students with knowledge of the scientific principles and techniques that underpin molecular biotechnology, and how these techniques are applied using real world examples. Topics covered include manipulation of DNA, cloning DNA into bacteria, plants and animals, expression of recombinant proteins, and modification of genomes. The ethics of molecular biotechnology are also covered.
- MBT252 or LFS252
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.