Thermodynamics studies the fundamental concepts of energy through an engineering lens. Proficient engineers require a strong fundamental understanding of thermodynamics and its applications. In this course, you will learn and apply fundamental concepts of thermodynamics for a variety of engineering systems and processes.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.