Across the lifespan mental disorders differ in their onset, type, and complexity. Current diagnostic approaches and treatments remain limited and (in some aspects) lacking. In this course you will focus on translational research to better understand disorders and optimal treatments, and how the latest scientific research findings are put into practice. You will explore recent and novel approaches to diagnosis, such as staging models, and treatments such as transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and EEG neurofeedback.
- This course is only available to students enrolled in AR503 or AR602
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.