In this course, you will explore the foundations of live performance focussing on concepts of listening, embodiment, and ensemble work. You will develop skills in communicating with an audience and build your performance confidence and presence in a university-based environment. You will be guided by lecturers and industry practitioners as you engage in developing foundational performance skills from both interdisciplinary and discipline-specific perspectives.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.