In this course, you will study the foundations of Digital Audio Workstations and sound recording in an industry reflective studio environment. Lecturers and industry practitioners will guide you as you engage in the basic theories and skills of sound, audio engineering, and music production. You will apply that knowledge in a number of music production tasks, including recording, overdubbing, audio processing, editing, and mixing. These tasks and knowledge will culminate in a mixed and produced original sound recording of a musical work as part of your creative portfolio.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.