In this course you investigate health alteration. You learn about the pathophysiological processes that contribute to a range of disorders. You examine the principles of treatment and care which support adaptation and recovery. This knowledge will inform your preparation for practice and help you to assess, plan and select therapeutic interventions. You will work with your colleagues to examine principles of social justice, as well as professional and ethical standards, and critique factors which may impact on the access to care and the care a person experiencing health alteration may receive.
- (NUR142 or NUR141 or HLT132 or NUR116 and (LFS112 or HLT100 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392, SC393 or SC394
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.