Through the creation of an individual portfolio, you will use and manage information technologies to collect, and reflect on artefacts that represent your learning about people experiencing life crises. The use of reflective practice will increase your capacity to critically self-appraise your ‘caring’ role as a nursing clinician and health professional in situations where individuals or members of the community are faced with life crisis. The development of your portfolio will increase your capability to analyse your learning, formulate your future goals and pursue attainment of your full potential.
- NUR117 or NUR141 or HLT132 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392 or SC393
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 4
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.