Over the life course individuals, families and communities experience challenges and crises, and health professionals are well placed to provide care, support and resources at this time. A case-based approach will be used to explore contemporary situations that may impact on health and wellbeing. Utilising reflective models, you will examine your caring role in these situations within a social justice framework.
- NUR117 or NUR141 or HLT132 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392 or SC393
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 4
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.