This course will enable you to understand and analyse practices and issues related to the provision of health care and health education that addresses the health inequities that are currently present in the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population in comparison to their mainstream Australian counterparts. You will continue to develop your understanding of working with Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in a culturally safe way.
- NUR117 or NUR141 or HLT132 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392 or SC393
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.