In this course you examine principles and practices of leadership and practice in healthcare. You will investigate principles and approaches to leadership and examine how these are translated into practice across healthcare from global to local, levels. You will critique the impact of clinical leadership on client and patient care and outcomes as well as the work environment and workforce. You will have the opportunity to develop as change agents and promote quality healthcare in your workplace.
- Enrolled in Program SC514, SC546, SC723 or SC742
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.