This course is designed to assist you to develop your role as health educator, preceptor, clinical facilitator, mentor or coach in health service organisations. You will explore a range of teaching and learning approaches and issues related to quality work-based learning and apply these to develop your education practice in the context of your workplace. Through the course you will develop as a critical and reflective practitioner and change agent, in order to positively influence healthcare services to develop as learning communities and promote quality healthcare.
- Enrolled in Program SC514, SC546 or SC742
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.