In this course students will examine advanced assessment strategies utilised in mental health care. Clinicians working with people with mental health needs, value assessment as being core to strengthening professional practice. Through practical learning experiences, you will develop skills to perform these comprehensive assessments at an advanced level, including interviewing and risk assessment skills. The perspectives of people with lived experience of mental illness will be integrated within the learning experiences.
- Enrolled in Program SC514, SC546, SC742, SC423 or SC420
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.