In this course you will be introduced to the discipline and practice of Public Health Nutrition (PHN). You will develop values, knowledge and skills needed for work in this field, with a focus on evidence based practice and the first phase of the PHN intervention management cycle. A socio-ecological lens will underpin practice frameworks to provide the basis for exploring PHN, needs assessment, determinant and stakeholder analysis, and community engagement.
- (NUT211 or NUT102) and PUB112
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.