This course undertaken in the final year of the Bachelor of Nutrition, provides you with a structured work integrated learning experience and prepares you for the nutrition workforce. You will develop and apply knowledge, skills, and competencies appropriate to professional nutrition practice. You will engage in 75 hours of supervised placement to conduct a nutrition project and reflect on your learning and practice. At the completion of your placement, you will demonstrate skills that meet the Australian Nutrition Science Competencies, whilst incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and NUT205 and enrolled in Program SC354
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.