This course will introduce you to methods for dietary assessment of healthy individuals and populations. You will develop your ability to build therapeutic relationships and follow a dietary interview process, as well as skills and knowledge related to individual behaviour change, adult learning theories and communication techniques. You will integrate theories into practice to develop your nutrition education skills for application in individual or small group settings.
- NUT306 and enrolled in Program SC354
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.