Nutrition professionals need the skills and knowledge to communicate effectively with the public, consumers, organisations and other professionals. This course will develop your understanding and application of communication theory and hone your information literacy skills. You will use an evidence-based approach to evaluate and develop targeted nutrition messages. You will create effective and tailored nutrition education materials for a variety target audiences and media. Practical opportunities will develop your ability as an effective and ethical food and nutrition communicator.
- NUT205 and (NUT300 or NUT202 or NUT203)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.