This course provides you with an introduction to foodservice systems. You will learn the concepts of the Food Service System Model as it relates to foodservice systems, and the principles of assessing and improving food provision to nutritionally vulnerable groups in institutional settings. You will develop skills in menu assessment, menu planning, and recipe modification for therapeutic use.
- NUT202 and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.