This course will introduce you to the assessment component of the Nutrition Care Process. In this course we will discuss the assessment and interpretation of body composition, biochemical, clinical and dietary data on clinically and culturally diverse populations. This course will also place a large emphasis on different methodologies used to collect and analyse dietary data. Additionally, you will also undertake a simulated practical exam where you will be asked to perform and interpret a number of nutrition assessment tasks on a mock client and/or simulated case study.
- NUT201 and NUT212 and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.