This course is not offered until Semester 1, 2025. This course is designed to develop your ability to effectively manage individual clients in a nutrition and dietetics setting through providing you with a broad array of skills and knowledge related to the development of nutrition care plans for individuals, health-related behaviour change, counselling and communication techniques and skills. Emphasis will be placed on integrating theory into practice, and provide you with opportunities to develop your communication and counselling skills as part of the provision of nutrition therapy to an individual.
- NUT501 and enrolled in Program MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.