This course is not offered until Semester 1 2025. Upon completion of Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutrition Practice you will understand the impact of training and competition on energy and macronutrient, micronutrient needs, fluid requirements and supplement guidance according to specific sporting groups. The knowledge and skills gained will enable you to plan dietary interventions for individuals to support their exercise performance, while also addressing the requirements for overall health.
- NUT501 and NUT502 and enrolled in Program MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.