This course is not offered until Semester 2 2025.This course will help you to establish excellence in the area of assessment of the nutrition care process. In this course we will focus on the detailed assessment and interpretation of physique, metabolic, biochemical, and clinical data, plus diet and physical activity information to guide evidence-based nutrition interventions to support wellbeing and performance outcomes of individuals. This course will build on your skills and knowledge gained from requisite courses, including the delivery of best practice in data capture and interpretation.
- NUT601 and enrolled in MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.