In this course, you will explore the meaning and health benefits created by engagement in occupation. Through an understanding of your own occupations, you will appreciate the sense of wellbeing that ensues when occupational performance is optimal. Through the use of narrative, you will develop an understanding of barriers to occupational performance, and will explore the ramifications of occupational dysfunction.
- OCC101 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC440, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Allied Health:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.