Not offered until Semester 2, 2024 This course covers the major theoretical and empirical approaches concepts relevant to the use interpersonal skills in applied settings. Specific topics include interpersonal processes, group processes, leadership skills, conflict resolution skills, and interdisciplinary communication. These topics and skills developed throughout the course will be applied to the context of psychological practice and industry engagement and will involve embedded work integrated learning through in-class engagement with guests from external agencies where psychology graduates are commonly employed.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.