This course provides practical training that leads to the acquisition of knowledge about, and skills and experience in, conducting psychological assessment. This includes knowledge concerning the administration, scoring, and interpretation of psychological tests, theoretical and practical elements of clinical history taking, and professional report writing. The course is designed to build knowledge of, and skill in, formalised assessment, interviewing and listening, the conduct of a clinical interview and technical report writing.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405 or AR645
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.