The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course involves you continuing your practicum placements, working under supervision in a suitable psychological work setting where you will gain experience in the conduct of the psychological services provided at that location, for at least 250 hours. You are encouraged to choose a diverse range of placements so as to gain broad experience.
- PSY700 and PSY701 and PSY702 and PSY703 and PSY705 and PSY706
- PSY751 and PSY750
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.