The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course involves the final element of the research project and thesis component of the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will write and submit a thesis, consisting of the literature review and a research report of the completed study, in the appropriate format and following APA style.
- PSY704 and PSY707 and PSY753 and enrolled in Program AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.