This course will develop your knowledge and skills to conduct a community health and wellbeing needs assessment and compile an evidence based health promotion plan. Your health promotion plan will include a comprehensive health issue analysis for a health and wellbeing priority, and related project goal, objectives and sub-objectives.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.