In this course, you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to conduct a community health and wellbeing assets and needs assessment, and compile an evidence-based health promotion plan in partnership with stakeholders. You will develop research skills to source, interpret and report existing and new quantitative and qualitative community assessment data on the determinants of health and wellbeing. You will conduct a health and wellbeing priority analysis and develop related SMART project goal, objectives and sub-objectives, and impact and outcome evaluation.
- CPH252 or PUB722 or PUB705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.