This is an advanced course where you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to conduct a community health and wellbeing assets and needs assessment, and compile an evidence-based health promotion plan. Your health promotion plan will include a comprehensive health and wellbeing priority issue analysis for a priority community, and related project goal, objectives and sub-objectives, and impact and outcome evaluation.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.