In this course you will develop knowledge and skills required to plan for the implementation and evaluation of health promotion action. You will research evidence-based health promotion strategies used to address the determinants of a health topic and develop a health promotion strategy portfolio based on evidence and theory. You will explore evaluation approaches including outcome, impact and process levels which you will develop for your health promotion plan.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.