This is an advanced course where you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to plan for the implementation and evaluation of health promotion action. You will research evidence-based health promotion strategies used to address the determinants of a health and wellbeing topic and develop a health promotion strategy portfolio based on evidence and theory. You will explore health promotion evaluation approaches and develop a process evaluation plan for your health promotion strategy portfolio.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.