This course provides you with foundational knowledge of human behaviour and of major topics in contemporary psychology. You will learn how we perceive the world then process and store this information, how behaviour changes with age, how people differ from each other, how we interact and form groups, and about types of behavioural disorders. You will also learn to apply this knowledge about human behaviour to real-world issues in other discipline areas including criminology, social work, and counselling. The course is specifically designed for students not enrolled in psychology programs.
- Not enrolled in Program AR374, AR405, AB314, AB315, AR302 or AR364
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.