Succeed in business by understanding people
Learn how to safeguard businesses by understanding crime and crime trends, with a practical double degree that combines business with criminology and justice. You’ll study the legal and criminal justice systems, and how to develop fair and effective methods for crime prevention. You’ll also build strong analytic and problem-solving skills – essential for both business and crime prevention, to ensure you remain in front of emerging trends such as cyber scams and fraud.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
In this program you will:
- Gain a strong foundation in the fundamentals of modern business, including economics, management, marketing, international trade business law, corporate governance and social responsibility
- Develop strong analytical skills to interpret trends relating to crime or business
- Understand the role of the justice system
- Examine policies that impact policing, courts, corrections and allied agencies
- Have the chance to complete a professional placement in your final year in the field of criminology and justice
Sunshine Coast: Economics and Finance; Entrepreneurship; Human Resource Management; International Business; Management; Marketing; Tourism, Leisure and Event Management.
Moreton Bay: Entrepreneurship; Human Resource Management; International Business; Management; Marketing; Tourism, Leisure and Event Management.
Online: Economics and Finance; Entrepreneurship; Human Resource Management; International Business; Management; Marketing; Tourism, Leisure & Event Management
- Policing and law enforcement
- Security and intelligence (private and public)
- Youth justice
- Custodial corrections officer
- Crime prevention
- Research and policy
- Business manager
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.