In this online course you will be introduced to cybersecurity operations. You will develop the professional knowledge, qualities of thinking and digital collaboration skills needed to prepare you for future technical cyber security courses. You will explore the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and how cyber criminals target individuals and businesses, unlawfully seizing data and identities. You will also identify the dark markets where stolen data, identities and Intellectual Property are traded and how international law enforcement agencies operate to locate and prosecute cyber criminals.
- Enrolled in Program SC509, SC517, BU708 or SC705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.