This online course will introduce students to cyber security law, and explore how it interacts with other areas of law, including international cyber security law, criminal law, privacy law and the law of evidence. Students will also learn about the jurisdictional and enforcement issues involved in cyber security law. The course will be taught through a combination of online lectures, interactive training modules and reading. By working through the learning modules and completing your assessment tasks, you will become familiar with the legal processes involved in investigating cyber security incidents and will learn to identify and apply the legal principles that relate to cyber security investigations.
- Must be enrolled in SC510, SC517, SC513 or SC704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.