In this online course, you will learn about the conduct of open source intelligence collection, and the measures used by criminals to conceal and obfuscate their online identities and activities. You will learn about useful software applications and tools, identity exploitation and techniques, online cyber tradecraft, markets and currencies: all integral skills in the development of a professional cyber investigator.
- SEC701 and enrolled in Program SC510 or SC704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.