In this online course, you will learn about the conduct of open source intelligence collection, and the measures used by criminals to conceal and obfuscate their online identities and activities. You will learn about useful software applications and tools, identity exploitation and techniques, online cyber tradecraft, markets and currencies: all integral skills in the development of a professional cyber investigator.
- Enrolled in Program SC510, SC517 or SC704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.