This online course will introduce digital forensic processes including seizure, acquisition, analysis, and reporting of digital evidence. You will learn how to identify and seize digital evidence and become familiar with the tools, techniques, and procedures employed by digital forensics examiners to acquire forensic images and protect and preserve electronically stored information. You will learn how to examine and analyse digital evidence. You will also learn how to reach logical conclusions about digital evidence and how to report and present digital evidence.
- Enrolled in Program SC513, SC704 or SC705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.